Friday, February 29, 2008

Baby Animals: Why do people think they are just "Sooooo Cute!"




This is a topic I plan to research more, but nonetheless I find this topic to be great for discussion. Why do most people think baby animals are so cute? What separates the infant from the adults, and cute species from "ugly" once...Why do some people coo over baby rabbits and gag when they see a baby snake? I found an interesting article talking about certain parts of this question. I always find it odd when I wake up in the morning and my dog Lucy is sleeping next to me and I think to myself, wow there is an animal in my bed. Why do humans allow and deny certain animals love and appreciation?

http://hubpages.com/hub/BabyAnimals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home