Friday, February 29, 2008

Slow Down





Sometimes I wish that I could just slow life down for a single second. I know this blog looks like it's intent is to completely bash the Midwest, but lately I have felt compelled to talk about a few positive things concerning the lifestyle that I live here. One of the things that I do like about the Midwest is that life is seemingly slower (most of the time). In Ohio (specifically in my hometown of Lima) sometimes it seems life time moves at a glacial pace, and for once in my life, i miss that slowness. I have been so busy this quarter (in a good way, by that I mean with completing artwork), but the one thing that this area reminds me to do, is to slow down for just a second. Enjoy the snow, enjoy the air, the farms summer, and so many other things. I think that the big city life elsewhere find's those things to be less important than paper pushing...but the one thing I do like about it here, is that it seems most people take the time to take a few seconds to just really enjoy their life and what surrounds them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home