Monday, February 11, 2008

Pickled Pigs Feet



How many of you out there have had the joy of consuming a pickled pigs foot? (I use the term 'joy' very sarcastically). In my high school health class five years ago, our instructor brought in various types of foods for an investigation on taste. All in all it was a really fun assignment, we tasted kumquats, caviar, tofu....etc. but when we got to the pickled pigs feet part, I was more than disgusted. Many people find them to be a great treat, and more power to those people. The reason I bring up this topic is because I am currently working on a pig's foot prosthetic in a conjunction of prosthetics that I have designed for farm animals that I will soon be compiling into a book. I will be posting the prosthetic soon. Just some food for thought that I thought could be interesting.

Pickled Pigs Feet

1 Comments:

Blogger danchannel said...

My grandfather loved pigs feet, turtle soup and other odd meaty inspired things. He was a butcher. I am not a fan of the pigs feet. There are easier ways to become a vegetarian, let me tell you

February 19, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home