Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Final Project Mode


I have to admit, I feel a little lazy posting my artwork, however I feel like it fits the topics at hand. I am definitely in final project mode with this being the last week of the quarter for me. By next week I will have a fully developed series on what I like to call my " Possible Prosthesis: A Land of Broken Bones" in which I have created several prototypes for farm animal prosthetics. The horse leg prosthetics I feel are the most realistic. I know a limited amount of prosthetic parts for horses are available, but I think that more are necessary. Because so many race horses have to be put down for injury, I am hoping that in the future prosthetics could be a solution to what I see is a problem. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home