Monday, January 14, 2008

New Readers:

Just to give you some insight, I intend for this blog to be a discussion place of Midwestern society, somewhat sarcastic and satirical at times, but by no means a degrading write up on the people in the Midwest. Being from Ohio myself, I want to explore a society in which many of us grew up, and look a the the changes and sometimes stagnant culture that we exist in. I want to critically analyze the seemingly mediocre aspects of the Midwest and look at them in comparison to the rest of the world that continues to move through an era of technological revolution. While discussing and exploring these issues, I will also be introducing some of my artwork that deals with many of these topics, specifically focusing on rural existence and the American livestock farming system. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home